A exclusive subscription offer for Moneyfacts Magazine
We’re offering Financial Industry Group (fig) members the chance to subscribe to our industry-leading publication – Moneyfacts Magazine.
We’re offering Financial Industry Group (fig) members the chance to subscribe to our industry-leading publication – Moneyfacts Magazine. This monthly publication covers a wide range of financial markets including savings, mortgages, loans, cards and much more.
Each publication contains a range of articles from key figures within the industry, the latest industry news, a round-up of product changes and our unique data charts.
With a subscription to any one of our publications you’ll receive:
- 12 monthly printed editions of your chosen publication
- Advance digital editions, accessible online
- Moneyfacts Daily Market Reports* covering residential mortgages, buy-to-let mortgages and savings
- Moneyfacts Daily News Bulletin* email of top news in the finance industry, exclusive Moneyfacts data and product changes
- Moneyfacts Daily News Bulletin* – Afternoon Update of new products, changes and withdrawals for residential and buy-to-let mortgages and savings.
*Daily Market Reports, Daily News Bulletins and Afternoon Update available only to intermediary subscribers.
Subscribe today and save 15% – click here
Terms & Conditions apply.
Offer can only be claimed by FIG members and Moneyfacts reserves the right to amend or withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice. Offer expires 31 March 2019.
other news from fig
A discounted subscription offer for Investment Life & Pensions Moneyfacts Magazine
March 18, 2019
We’re offering Financial Industry Group (fig) members the chance to subscribe to our industry-leading publication – Investment Life & Pensions Moneyfacts Magazine.
MIGSOLV Helps To Protect Businesses Against Tomorrow’s Cyber Threats
March 18, 2019
Cloud, connectivity and data centre specialists MIGSOLV have partnered with leading cyber security providers Charterhouse Voice & Data to offer an innovative way to protect against current and future threats.
Warning that technology cannot replace human support, as big four accountancy firm abandons UK small business accounting service
March 12, 2019
Technology can only work alongside face-to-face advice, warns local expert