Leadership & Life Chat – What does your daily leadership look like? With author Antonio Garrido
In this week’s Leadership & Life Chat podcast, business leader Antonio Garrido helps other leaders tap into their emotional intelligence, understand the art of truth telling and create more productive working relationships. He offers a reinvigorated perspective on modern day business.
This episode is a complete refresh on the topic of leadership. Antonio Garrido, former architect and author of My Daily Leadership: A Powerful Roadmap for Leadership Success, has dedicated the latter half of his career to helping CEO’s better tap into their emotional intelligence, understand the art of truth telling and create more productive working relationships. His energy and experience offers a reinvigorated perspective on modern day business, as he philosophises with Mark over the reality of business ownership and management in 2023, he gives some uncomfortable examples of the type of personalities still allowed to operate at top levels, and why those businesses open themselves up to failure. Do you want to create a carrot or stick culture?
GET IN TOUCH! We would love to hear your thoughts on today’s episode, email us at email@example.com. We’d also love it if you could rate us on Apple Podcasts or Spotify; this really helps people find us!
You can also watch us on YouTube! Click here
- Email Antonio: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leadership & Life Chat – How to cultivate creativity at work
- My Daily Leadership book
- Freedom from Command and Control: A Better Way to Make the Work Work
- Ted X – Itay Talgam – Lead like the great conductors
- The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results, Gary Keller
- 10x Is Easier than 2x: How World-Class Entrepreneurs Achieve More by Doing Less, Dan Sullivan
- Eating the Big Fish: How Challenger Brands Can Compete Against Brand Leaders
- Seth Goden books
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable
- Servant Leadership in Action: How You Can Achieve Great Relationships and Results
- The Creative Act: A Way of Being
Thank you to our sponsors Larking Gowen, Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors – check out their website to see how they could help your business www.larking-gowen.co.uk
© Larking Gowen LLP